Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2007

Fall Break - Gone to Mexico

Hey y'all,
Just a short note:
I am on the airport in Denver right now, so I don't have much time and money to do this...
For those of you who don't know and would like to reach me, I'll be gone to Mexico for Fall Break (today until Tuesday morning, Pacific Time). We (Mia and me) will spend a couple of days in Guadalajara and I will switch SIM cards for that reason.
I can be reached under my Austrian number (+436502533816) in emergencies. Receiving text messages is free for me, so keep writing if you feel like it :-)
Enjoy the next couple of days, I hope y'all have fun and I'm already looking forward to hearing from you again!!
Nina
P.S.: I have some time to work on the blog again next week...

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Nina!!! haben's endlich geschafft, dir einen Kommentar zu schreiben... hihi (Mom: "in den Blog hineinzuschauen" hihi) Hoffen, dass es dir gut geht.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING (in advance)!!!!
küsschen, Ira und Mom

Anonym hat gesagt…

Nina, wo bist du? alles klar bei dir?

Samed

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dear friends; I'll be happy if I get any news about our friend Nina, she is just disappear, I feel worry about her, Please try to drop me line about her, My email address:

anna.al-naseri@web.de

Regards

Resi hat gesagt…

ninchen!

mein vater hat sehnsucht nach deinem blog! :-)

bis baldigst deine res

Resi hat gesagt…

ninaaaa...

bin gespannt auf deine news hier!! nachdem ich mich brav zusammenreiße.. ;-)))

vielleicht schaffsts ja wieder mal..

dickes bussi, r