Freitag, 21. September 2007

If you're going to San Francisco...

Due to some unforeseen events (including two quizzes tomorrow), I still haven't been able to finish this...
I'll be off to California for the weekend to visit Res (in San Francisco) and my former hostfamily (they live in Cloverdale now and invited us over, so Res is joining me on my trip to the north), but I'm taking my notes with me, so I'll keep writing in the airport/on the plane!
Well, I probably won't call any of you while I'm there because my phone card doesn't work outside of Georgia, and I might not log on to Skype for a couple of days, but I'll take my cell phone with me, so I can be reached in emergencies. And of course, I'm always happy to get text messages :-)
+1 (404) 9667472
My plane takes off on Friday, 4:45pm Eastern Time (10:45pm in Austria, 1:45pm in CA) and I'll arrive in SF at 6:49pm Pacific Time - 5 hours on the plane :-(
Flight back: departure in SF on Tuesday, 11:30am (Pacific Time), arrival in Atlanta at 7:13pm (Eastern Time => 1:13am in Austria).
Love y'all!
P.S.: I will replace this post with the updated one that's coming next week, so please don't leave any comments on this - feel free to comment on the other ones, though ;-)

Keine Kommentare: